Tuesday 17 April 2012

Tops


LOVE. This post is dedicated to tops I like and would love to share with you. Some of them are bustier, others are crop, and lace top. Every top has a different touch, a different style, and it is able to change the whole image of a person either empowering it or ruining it. I adore bustier, as I believe they are kinda sexy and easy to wear. I wish I could buy many bustier tops, especially one like the first picture. This one is unique, and awesome, bustier and midriff top, interesting enough. The post shows some pictures on how to wear a bustier top, with different ways. You can have a look at them. Also, my love affair about lace items is already known, so I should show a picture with a lace crop top, I love it as well. Need to mention that the models and the stuff, except the first bustier, are Nasty Gal, a new brand which has very beautiful vintage items, they are simply perfect. I love them all, but most of them are not so affordable to buy them. What a pitty!














No comments:

Post a Comment