Thursday 5 March 2015

Untamed

It's been a long time since my last blog post, and that's really sad and disappointing, Every time I snap some photos I realize how relaxing it is and how this procedure helps our soul release her inner and deep thoughts. Really amazing! So, when you are obliged to take a break, this is sad. But, it's time for me to come back, and show how I view some things with the most useful item.

These photos were taken some days ago at a greek island called Milos. If you haven't visited it yet, you should do it as soon as possible. Hmm. I should post some photos especially for this stunning island. This beach is called Paliochori (means old village), and is one of the most beautiful beacheσ of the island. Actually every beach is a different one with strange stones.

Special thanks to my dear friend Agis for these beautiful shots!

Feel free to comment and ask whatever you desire ! !

Love,
Vivian





No comments:

Post a Comment