Wednesday 20 February 2013

WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING...

HELLO! Every time I feel stressed about the routine things.. Every time I want to feel young, wild and free.... I should take some pictures!! It is very important when you know people who can help you in that procedure.. SO, these pictures were taken one day ago by the same person the precious pictures were snapped!! What's the name of this person, ah???? Thank you again ;)
About the outfit, I am wearing a black asymmetric dress from Inlovewithfashion.. I find it very classy and sexy at the same time!! What's your opinion abou this look and these pictires?? I would love to read your comments about this post.. Feel free to scribble your thoughts about it, AND follow me..

P.S. Suggest you visit a friend's blog called "Thoughts about".. Here it is the LINK!! Take a look ;)


Love,

Vivian











1 comment: